- The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.
Follow @BrianDeagon on twitter.
TagsAdeo Ressi Alex Lightman Amazon Apple Brad Rutter Edgar Mitchell Elon Musk entrepreneur Facebook Founder Institute Google Gordon Cooper IBM Jeopardy Ken Jennings Ken Rutkowski Knightsbridge Branding LinkedIn Los Angeles METal Michael Robertson MIT NASA Netflix Netscape Peter Diamandis Radio Ray Kurzweil Rush Limbaugh Santa Monica Simon Mainwaring Singular University Sony SpaceX Stephen Meade Steve Jobs Taryn Rose Technology Twitter UCLA UFOs USC Virgin Galactic William Quigley YouTube
- Getting Sirius About UFO Evidence & Technology
- Innovation And The Corporate Instinct That Kills It
- The Emergence of Compassionate Consciousness
- Terrorism, Cybercrime: The Evil In Good Technology
- Global Warming Cons Put Public On Ice
- Richard Gibbs: Musician, Composer, Writer On The Storm
- Spray Painting Their Graffiti To Glory
- Nolan Bushnell Gaming To Educate Kids
- The Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party Tango
- Taking Beauty To A Whole New Level
Tag Archives: Jeopardy
I got to hang out with “Watson” tonight, the new computer from IBM that trounced Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter on Jeopardy. I didn’t actually converse with the electronic brainiac. But I did get face time with Rick Lawrence, manager … Continue reading
When you combine the game show Jeopardy with advanced technology I am in Heaven. That’s happening as IBM’s “Watson” takes on all-time Jeopardy winner Ken Jennings and money champion Brad Rutter this week. When I mention this to friends some … Continue reading